Total Network Visibility for State and Local Government IT
Manage even the most complex legacy-hybrid networks with Auvik.
Your services are essential. Your budget, tight. Your team, distributed. We know it takes the right technology to keep state and local government online. Auvik’s network monitoring and management software is the missing link you need—it’s user-friendly, it’s cloud-based, and with it, you’ll have true network visibility and control.
AUVIK IN ACTION
Improve network management for local government IT
Navigate the network with ease
Quickly see the big network picture, narrow down possible devices to investigate, and zoom in to get the info you need.
Automate network visibility & IT asset management
Complete your network picture with automated network discovery, inventory, and documentation that updates in real-time as the network evolves.
Back up Configurations
Automate configuration backup & recovery
Sleep easy knowing you have access to up-to-date device configurations, a snapshot of all historical configs, and the ability to export or restore a configuration with ease.
Essential Services, Easily Monitored, Always Online
- Automate network tasks while managing network equipment
- Streamline operations without scaling your team
- Efficiently manage risk with Auvik TrafficInsights™
Automate Network Tasks
- Get automatic, detailed inventory with firmware versions and end-of-life dates.
- See all layers of your network with real-time maps, including BYOD.
- Receive alerts instantly whenever something on the network changes.
- Backup your configs automatically so you can restore them any time.
Streamline My Operations
- Troubleshoot easier with improved visibility for every team.
- Make network monitoring accessible for technicians at every level.
- Determine informed decisions about network upgrades using traffic data.
- Earn compliance easily with automated documentation and end-of-service alerts.
Efficiently Manage Risk
- Centralize your information to make crisis responses faster and easier.
- Backup, restore, and compare configurations, and you can revert any time.
- Know when risky sites or geos are active, thanks to deep TrafficInsights™.
- Solve issues without bringing in the engineer, with a user-friendly interface.
Auvik Testimonials from State and Local Government
Our customers say it best: local government IT runs more smoothly when the network is managed with Auvik.
Its ability to analyze network traffic intelligently, create workflows, and maintain an audit trail made it the number one choice for us.
Government IT Security Engineer
It has significantly decreased our MTTR. I don't have to go through an entire department, Auvik is able to tell me [what] isn't online anymore.
Government Systems Support Specialist
Source: IT Central Station
It's very scalable. I would definitely give it five stars. In our environment, it's looking at 1,562 devices. It's worth every penny that you pay for it.
Don U. Government Systems Admin
Source: IT Central Station
Auvik's interface is second to none. Hands down the best thing about Auvik is knowing about critical device status and solving problems before they come up.
A.P., Public Safety Administrator
Source: G2 Reviews
Government IT Modernization
Explore how IT modernization allows state and local governments to reduce costs & increase efficiency.
What Does it Take to Run a Smart City?
What's the role of IT in a Smart City? Explore what it takes to build, and manage a Smart City network.
Case Study: City of Williamsburg
See how the City of Williamsburg uses Auvik to optimize resources and be proactive with network management.
Your Guide to Network Visibility
GET THE FREE EBOOK
8 Reliable Network Optimization Techniques
An optimized network requires techniques to ensure efficient bandwidth, latency, and network load management.