Smarter Healthcare Network Management
Auvik makes healthcare network management seamless, and keeps the network thriving.
Healthcare sector network topology is uniquely complex. Patchwork visibility into multiple networks makes monitoring and compliance an ongoing challenge. Auvik can help break down those silos. With high visibility, performance monitoring and detailed logs, you’ll have network control like never before.
AUVIK IN ACTION
Examine Auvik Features for Healthcare Networks
Automate network visibility & IT asset management
Complete your network picture with automated network discovery, inventory, and documentation that updates in real-time as the network evolves.
Simplify network performance monitoring & troubleshooting
Respond to network issues in real-time and dive deep into problems with syslog so your users are always connected to the business critical resources they need to do their job.
Intelligently analyze network traffic
Go beyond NetFlow to easily identify who’s on the network, what they’re doing, and where their traffic is going with Auvik TrafficInsights™.
Diagnose Network Issues Faster and Do More with Auvik
- Automate network tasks while managing network equipment
- Streamline operations without scaling your team
- Efficiently manage risk with Auvik TrafficInsights
Automate Network Tasks
- Improve network visibility with automatic network discovery and inventory.
- Backup and restore configurations for compliance and security.
- Stay consistent across your equipment with our device agnostic system.
- Know when the network changes, thanks to pre-configured and custom alerts.
Streamline My Operations
- Support network pros and new technicians alike, with a user-friendly dashboard.
- Scan and search for issues with an easy to use performance dashboard.
- Eliminate multiple offline applications that duplicate features found in Auvik.
- Simplify managing access compliance requirements for reporting and retention.
Efficiently Manage Risk
- Monitor health-critical networks proactively with one centralized system.
- Receive customized alerts automatically when anything on the network changes.
- Keep critical configurations backed up, and restore automatically in emergencies.
- Improve end-user experience, and even patient outcomes, with connectivity.
Testimonials From Auvik Users in Healthcare
Diagnostics and vitals can apply to networks too, and Auvik helps you keep a pulse on what’s most important.
Automation of mapping enables junior specialists to resolve issues directly, freeing up senior-level team members. This has made operations easier and faster.
Szymon Wolowiec, Healthcare System Administrator
Source: IT Central Station
The alerting feature has been a very key piece for us. It gives us special insights into how projects and migrations are impacting the center of our operations.
David Daniel, Director of IT in Healthcare
Source: IT Central Station
Auvik provides us with the historical data we need to resolve network issues. Went from 'no network monitoring' to full SNMP + netflow data.
IT Administrator in Hospital & Healthcare
Navigating the Internet of Medical Things
Do healthcare systems have the capacity and ability to handle 200 billion new devices on their networks?
What’s in Store for IT in 2021
Four IT predictions from market intelligence and research firms to shed light on what the year ahead may hold.
Network Time Synchronization
Time may be a legal requirement in an industry like healthcare, requiring accurate timestamps on all logs.
Your basic guide to network visibility
Aligning and advancing IT Ops and security
Discussing what you can do to address maintaining the technology you manage, and ensuring that technology is secure.