Auvik Chosen by Popular MSP Business Development Group The 20 to Manage Client Networks
WATERLOO, ON / Jun 16, 2016 — Members of The 20, a business development group for growth-focused managed service providers, have chosen Auvik as their network infrastructure tool.
The partnership, announced today, brings Auvik infrastructure-focused remote monitoring and management (RMM) capabilities to The 20’s 70 members.
“Auvik knocked our socks off in terms of what it can do to help MSPs manage their clients’ network infrastructure more efficiently,” said Tim Conkle, founder of The 20. “The 20 is focused on helping its members grow quickly and profitably, so it was an easy decision to bring Auvik to the group.”
Conkle, who is also the CEO of Dallas-based Roland Technology Group, grew his MSP business from $850,000 to $10 million in annual revenue in five years.
Selected members of The 20 rigorously evaluate new technology products before they’re recommended for everyone in the group.
“Auvik is tremendously powerful yet incredibly easy to use, and it proves its business value very quickly,” said Jonathan Blakey, CIO of The 20. “Members who have already implemented Auvik are seeing big efficiency wins on their network services.”
Auvik provides instant visibility and control of network infrastructure devices, such as routers, switches, and firewalls. Using Auvik, MSPs can slash network troubleshooting time and improve proactive network maintenance.
“The 20’s members are innovative and forward-thinking MSPs. To have them choose Auvik as their network infrastructure tool is real validation of our innovation in the network space,” said Alex Hoff, VP Product and Sales at Auvik. “It feels great that Auvik is helping this caliber of MSP achieve more in their businesses. That’s what we strive for here.”
About Auvik Networks Inc.
With its cloud-based network management system, Auvik helps managed service providers build a profitable network service. Auvik’s infrastructure-focused RMM (remote monitoring and management) provides unprecedented insight into client networks and automates complex and time-consuming tasks so MSPs can scale their businesses efficiently. Auvik was named to the ChannelE2E 100 list in 2016, which identifies top disruptors and innovators in the IT channel. Visit www.auvik.com or follow @AuvikNetworks on Twitter.
About The 20
The 20 is a results-oriented business development group for the IT Industry. The 20 was created from the idea of the 80/20 rule. This rule states that 20 percent of companies in a given industry dominate that industry. The remaining 80 percent of companies in that industry are either irrelevant or working to be in the 20 percent. We provide you with the tools and resources to propel your managed IT company into the 20. For more information visit www.Top20MSP.com
Jennifer Tribe, Director of Content Marketing, Auvik Networks
Ciera Cole, Director, The 20