Gah! The network.
You and your team have servers and endpoints down cold. But when it comes to the network—well, it often feels like all you’re doing is treading water.
Maybe your techs are still manually performing rote network tasks, like configuration backups. Or maybe you don’t have the visibility you need to get in front of issues before they cause performance hiccups for your clients.
There’s a better way.
We challenge you to whip a client network into tiptop shape—and improve your network management efficiency—in just 8 days.
Just 8 days? Yes. It’s called the MSP Network Challenge.
As you tackle each day’s tasks, you’ll see how a few simple steps can dramatically improve how you manage your client networks.
By the end of the 8 days, you’ll have:
- A clear and accurate view of every device on the network.
- All network infrastructure up to date, or a plan for updating it.
- All current issues, including potential network misconfigurations, evaluated and addressed.
- Network alerts automatically creating tickets in your PSA tool (if you have one).
- Instant remote access to all devices on the network.
- Backups of all current configs for network infrastructure devices.
- Client network credentials securely stored and managed.
- Confidence the network is running optimally—or a plan for the improvements required.
Who’s the Challenge for?
The MSP Network Challenge is designed for managed service providers who offer network management to multiple clients. The Challenge tasks work best on a network with 30 or more endpoints and at least 2 or 3 network infrastructure devices.
How does the Challenge work?
An Auvik rep will be in touch to schedule a quick orientation—we want to make sure you have everything you need to be successful.
You’ll be sent a link to the unlocked Challenge, along with 14 days free access to Auvik. (You’ll use Auvik as you work your way through each day’s tasks.)
Go hard! We’ve spread the Challenge over 8 days to give you one manageable task per day.
But all the days and tasks are accessible at any time. You can work through the Challenge at your own pace within the 14 days of your Auvik trial.
Start the MSP Network Challenge today! Sign up here.