All businesses are feeling the economic impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic in one way or another. To ensure their businesses come out stronger on the other side, IT leaders must act swiftly to rejig strategies, cut costs, and think beyond what’s always been done.
Watch Recession Response With Mike Michalowicz for actionable bite-sized tips to help your IT team:
- Understand and avoid the “survival trap”
- Analyze and evaluate your current services to find growth opportunities
- Use proven frameworks to improve processes and communication
- Interpret and apply the business hierarchy of needs in your strategies
- Reduce overwhelm with the block control approach
Mike Michalowicz is the entrepreneur behind three multimillion dollar companies and the author of Profit First, Clockwork, The Pumpkin Plan, and Fix This Next. He’s a previous guest on our podcast and top-rated keynote speaker at our inaugural live event earlier this year.
Watch On Demand Now
By submitting this form, I acknowledge I’ve reviewed and accepted Auvik’s privacy notice,which details how my personal information will be processed; and, I understand and agree that Auvik may share my information with any of the identified co-sponsors. Their respective privacy notices can be found on their websites.